ACTION STEPS FOR YOU TO TAKE
- Sign up for Canva PRO. Yes, this is an investment, but it's a small one. It's the price of a few Starbucks drinks or a few impulse buys at Walmart. If you're ready to treat your blog as a business, this is the first investment I want you to make.
- Use my FREE templates. I made these templates FREE because I am counting on you signing up for Canva PRO. The fonts I use in these templates are ONLY available through Canva PRO. If you do not have Canva PRO, you'll need to make your own font pairings (which isn't super difficult but will take more time).
- Create THREE pin images for EACH of your top 10 posts. This is important! Three images for each post is 30 images. Using the templates and free images from Unsplash, this will take you less than 2 hours total.
- Schedule each of the pin images out via Tailwind, using intervals.
Tools Used in Live Class
Other recommended resources:
- Canva 101 Workshop (Free) (Lines, Charts, Shapes, Text)
- Social Media Templates
- Designing Your Blog Growth (Free Challenge)
- Simplifying Design – I love her courses!!
- Editable Canva Workbook Templates
BONUS: Writing Powerful Headlines
My theory is that I will write EVERY blog post I need to, if there isn't an amazing one out there yet. Neil Patel covers writing powerful headlines in such a way that I would never even try to outdo him.
If you're interested in learning more about writing powerful headlines, click here. If you're short on time, here's a quick “cheat sheet” for some powerful words to use:
Examples of Powerful Headlines
- How to Conquer Writer’s Block in 3 Simple Steps
- Top 10 Places to Travel With Toddlers
- 7 Smart Ways to Get Rid of Credit Card Debt for Good